November 2, 2022
Presented at the Three Rivers Dental Conference at Nemacolin Woodlands
Understanding Legal Tools: Keys to Lawsuit Prevention, Tax Reduction and License Protection
1.5 Credit Hours
Through this course attendees will truly understand exactly how, why and where legal entities should be used for both lawsuit prevention and income tax reduction, as well as legal structures, policies, agreements, and protocols that doctors can conveniently employ to manage and protect their professional license. The course is given in plain English and when done most attendees understand the proper use of legal tools for the first time in their lives.
- Correct structuring strategies to protect all assets (business and personal) from any lawsuit, from any direction.
- Maintain the focus of their medical practice on improved patient care rather than malpractice defense.
- How through understanding your legal structuring you can lower your income tax andeliminate capital gains and estate taxes.
- The proper usage (individually and in strategic combination) of trust, partnership, and LLC’samong other entities.
- Protecting the doctors license is vital. We will introduce you to a streamlined collection of
effective protocols to help protect the doctors license.
Legally Mine, LLC
Gary Harker has been speaking internationally for over a decade. He is an author of The Daily D.O.S.E., developer of multiple fitness products, and designer of education for healthcare professionals. He continues to educate himself, currently studying Osteopathic Manual Therapy to gain a deeper hands on understanding of the human body.
Mr. Harker is a father of three children. He and his wife, Erely, enjoy traveling and being outdoors.
As a helathcare professional and entrepreneur, Mr. Harker understands the necessity of Asset Protection, protecting the people closest to you, including your family, partners and employees.
Dental Society of Western PA is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider Approved by Pennsylvania Dental Association.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Dental Society of Western PA designates this activity for 6 continuing education credits.